It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

A MAN NAMED RICHARD PAID TO COME AT ME. HE WASHES WINDOWS ON THE STREETS

August 21st and 22nd I was approached by Richard as I walked down the river walk past Landeries seafood restaurant he was on the other side of the river walk and was hyper to get across to other side of the river where I was, I am not that good looking and this boy is a horrible actor. I had been approached by a young Latino man as I walked down commerce st to the 7-11 he wanted to walk with me claiming he too was going to 7-11. SURE he was, he was well dressed and very articulate he didn't stick with me when I left. You see they always send a scout to pinpoint my location and the direction I am headed it's a very old tactile maneuvering technique and they use it a lot which means there is a whole lot of people involved. Let me just touch on moment why criminals who are running from the law get caught......they trust too many people to keep their secret and generally it's those people closest to them they cause their demise and not always purposely either.
Richard doesn't fit the profile of those who have been sent at me in the past and it's a sure indication that their resources are finally dwindling. I went to his home which is well not my definition of inhabitable. Like all the others he tries to get lucky and there will be heard a lot of "NO" on that recording. He has been receiving a lot of text messages and somehow I don't think he is really that popular. When we get off the bus there is a familiar pick-up truck following. The following day he part ways and I am sending my snail mail and typing this thing. We meet up on the river walk again, after I had been approached by a man on a bike who said that he would give a pack of cigarettes if he was allowed to touch me. Wow the SAFC he really thinks that I am that easy and I still don't know what they get out of the fact that I may succumb to these odd and vulgar propositions. If it is all traced back to them as I believe it will be it is iron clad that they are attacking me after I have made weak and homeless by SAPD.
Richard has now shared with me mistakenly that he was paid 70 dollars by SAFC for attaching himself to me. He also shares he spent every cent of it and most of it went on drugs and he still has some of the drugs on his person. He sells a pill and takes one home his friend and him do the drugs and he becomes very aggressive verbally telling me he wants me to do the drugs and is pushing it in my face. When I become angry and am telling him "NO" he becomes angry and distraught. He has been told he will be paid even more if he can successfully get me to do the drugs. He knows he isn't going to get anymore money out of his payee if he can't get me to do the drugs. I haven't done thus far in my life why the heck would I start now?  
The other thing that has been disclosed is that he has mysteriously lost his phone. The exact thing was done with Morris Byrd, he left it sit on a table in the pool area and then walked away from it. Richard left his phone sit on a bus stop bench and walked away from it. It's obvious these minions have been instructed to do so because the members of SAFC are attempting to get rid of any traceable evidence of paying these men and the numerous text messages that contain blocks of instruction as to what to do to me.
Through the evening Richard becomes angry, combative, and he is complaining about non-existent  issues related to me being there. At first I thought he had been directed to do so then it accrues to me that this behavior is common and predictable for drug addicts he knows he will not get more drugs if he is unable to get me to use his drugs making my blood and urine hot. He is blaming me because he may have to go without drugs the following day or possibly several days. This is one of those things I have learned when returning to San Antonio I am learning about drugs and the mannerisms of drug addicts all those lovely things I never wanted to know about thank you San Antonio.
Very early in the morning of the 23rd I got away from Richard he was following me as I left his home I am actually surprised that he didn't grab me and hold me after all I am his ticket to more drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment