It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I'm watching you, watching me

So nice to see everyone out and about today. If you get out of your pick-up trucks and walk with me maybe you will loose some of that fat.
Don't let me forget Gonzales Landscaping funny story. Actually it's lawn care two years ago a very dumb child was hanging out the window waving when i was driving down I-10 they are an accident waiting to happen and of course they were trying to quickly change lanes to get into my lane and possibly hit me you never know with the criminal mind.
then earlier this year I was sitting outside city hall after chickening and not speaking during an open council meeting I saw the white truck and trailer driving down commerce honking waving and acting like idiots. When do you little boys graduate from high school? Some day you'll know what it's like to be a man but it sure isn't today.
Today Armando thinks it's ok to be his hands all over me and pulling my hand into his lap and he wasn't gonna take no for an answer either. Thanks for telling me where your boss lives because he is the person I saw circling my house two months ago and he, I, and a constable are gonna have a long talk.


You are all so busy looking at me, making sure i don't get a job, don't get an attorney, don't go to the press, don't go to FBI....ect..ect.. You have tunnel vision on me do you know what happens to people who have tunnel vision? They get side swiped so keep watching send perverts my way tell them its OK to assault me and the side swipe is moving in your so stupid. Now send the next pervert I am humgry.

No comments:

Post a Comment