It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 28, 2017

Month of May Officer A. Flores abusing the Band Width

May 3rd Park Police cruzer was following me closly when I was downtown trying to work from the hours of 2200 and 0300. At one point I planned to get out of my Taxi to simple throw away some trash and I was told by guardian angel do not get out of the taxi. This is a ridiculous way to live and it is inhibiting my ability to generate an income.



May 4th, approximately 1530 hours at Generations Bank on N. St. Mary's an officer was sent to follow me and perhaps this particular officer was going to wait until I was actually guilty of a traffic violation before pulling me over because he did not pull me over.
May 4th 0900-0945 at the Menger Hotel taxis stand a SAPD cruzer with two officer in it parked very close to my bumper and pulling out of the taxis stand became close to impossible. I have no idea what these officers are being told but does it ever accrue to them that some of their comrades are liars and some of their comrades are trying to get revenge?







On May 12th at approximately 1500 hours i had a planned trip. Officer A. Flores was once again abusing the Lawenforcement Band Width and sent an Officer to follow me and I am sure that Officer had every intention of pulling me over. When I got to my destination at the corner of Againer and Rosewood I paused to allow my fare to load and the officer was pulling up behind me. I am assuming that Officer was going to claim I was doing something wrong, some infraction I was not guilty of however he was informed by my guardian angel that Officer A. Flores was a liar and guilty of harassing me and that officer decided not to get involoved and pulled away.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment