It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, August 25, 2017

August 23rd and 24th

I am staying with Charlie Dunn whom I met at Club 12 it didn't take long for me to figure out our encounter was not a happen chance but an orchestrated encounter designed by the SAFC. Charlie is different than all the rest he isn't violating my boundaries and unlike all the rest I don't think he wants to see my demise.  Charlie was paid on the 24th for being involved. He received a block of instruction to have me advertise a business of cleaning apartments in the complex. We brainstormed the idea of course my mind immediately went to donations excepted because I don't have the money to go to the court house and apply for the business license to except payment for services rendered on a legal basis. I didn't tell Charlie about the reasoning behind all this some people aren't as teachable as others. Then a peculiar statement from Charlie made objectives clear "well your not licensed so you should be careful". Licensed may not be the proper terminology but I knew what he was saying. Someone told him what the plan was and the fact they planned on setting me up for failure if I tried to start working and rebuilding myself again. It's more than coincidental that I was making reference to small businesses and all the rules and laws that govern small businesses just yesterday and now the members of SAFC think they can burn me on the very things I called their friends out on. No sorry boys it's so sad that you appear to be following my lead opposed to using your own brains.
Charlie also mentioned taking me to Boerne Texas for the weekend, he kept repeating over and over again that I would not be able to get anything accomplished like talking to CIA or typing statements. Thank you Charlie for announcing my predators intentions and their under lining agendas.


I went downtown just to see what i could see and when i was sitting at the Hyatt Regency some guy named Joe came and sat next to me. He asked me for directions. First he wanted to go to Tacoland when i told him it was long way he then decided he needed to go to the Marriott Riverwalk. So I agreed to walk him there. The whole time his phone was sounding off and his wife was texting and calling on constant basis, it was very strange. We stopped at the menger and had a drink while there I asked him if I could use his phone to make a google search he became very irate and said "NO"; YOU CAN'T USE MY PHONE FOR THAT. I never get this reaction from strangers when i ask if i can make a google search. This man is either very strange or he is yet another paid minion. He's from Arizona and he is here for a business convention so I don't think he could be a paid minion, I am wrong. I finally get him to his hotel and I see my guardian angel. So how the heck does my guardian angel know exactly where i am. Of course it is self explanatory.  I should have never got in the elevator with this ya hoo and thank god he is drunk beyond reason or i could have been in real trouble. after i push him off me and am leaving his room he shoves his electronics at me. This is not the first time this has been done and I am guess A. they want to track me. B. they want to claim I have stolen these items. that's it those are the reasons i can think of for this bazaar behavior. This is at least the third time this has been done. I wanted to tell his wife what he had just done but I missed my opportunity, darn it.

In the past it was the stupid shoes. Mike asked me what size I wear he disclosed his daughter wore the same size and she likely had a pair she was no longer wearing or parochial to any longer. after he gave the shoes then they were used as a way to identify me. Like that Kevin Miller said those are nice shoes. Actually they aren't that nice but the fact you are pointing then out indicates they are a focal point for all the minions. Then I was at the gym and there was an older lady in the locker room and she got in my personnel space and she paid close attention to the shoes as if, if she didn't see them then she was getting mean and aggressive with the wrong woman.
Did I tell the story of the older man in the hot tub at the gym. He said he retired from the VA and I said I worked there until my ex-husband wanted me to quit. He said "Yea that is what I was told and then he quickly changed his story he was probably jealous that's why. He was hoping that I had missed his slip up...he was yet another paid minion who knew my story. Well I caught your slip up but that's OK sir.

No comments:

Post a Comment