It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Gonzales Lawn care

Don't let me forget Gonzales Landscaping funny story. Actually it's lawn care two years ago a very dumb child was hanging out the window waving when i was driving down I-10 they are an accident waiting to happen and of course they were trying to quickly change lanes to get into my lane and possibly hit me you never know with the criminal mind.
then earlier this year I was sitting outside city hall after chickening and not speaking during an open council meeting I saw the white truck and trailer driving down commerce honking waving and acting like idiots. When do you little boys graduate from high school? Some day you'll know what it's like to be a man but it sure isn't today.
Today Armando thinks it's ok to be his hands all over me and pulling my hand into his lap and he wasn't gonna take no for an answer either. Thanks for telling me where your boss lives because he is the person I saw circling my house two months ago and he, I, and a constable are gonna have a long talk.
I had no idea why you got hyper and sent one of your trucks and employees at me. It finally accrued to me that I wrote in this blog that there is a company out there that has trouble coming there way. You must have assumed I meant your company, that's why assume means make an ass of me. I was not even talking about your company. But I need to take a moment and say thank you so very much because I had completely forgotten about all the violations you delivered me over the years and when you sent Armando at me to be stupid while on company time in a company truck it all came flooding back at once. 
I use to see your truck driving through when I went to work and when I was leaving work at Superior Health Insurance. I bet you didn't even have an account any where near that building.
The numerous times I have seen your company trucks swerving all over I-10, little boys hanging half their bodies out of your company trucks just so you could get my attention and make me aware you were there. 
I had a white pick-up driving through my work while i was taking breaks and lunches and i could never figure out how you people knew I was outside now of course I know Flores was in my phone telling you.  
After I went to speak at City Council open meetings your trucks with trailers attached would drive down commerce street once again beeping wildly and little boys hanging out of the truck like animals. 
After sending an e-mail to the mayors office that evening I had a screws sunk in my tires that very evening then the following evening i had a white pick up truck show up circling the car, as I slept in the car attempting to catch the vandal. I drove away quickly and the white pick-up chased me all the way to the gym. I remember all I could tell my Christopher was it was a white pick-up with some sort of logo on a removable magnetic ad. It was you and yours. 
Now yesterday we have Armando offering a ride and then getting silly with forcing my hand to his lap. Offering to purchase food and cigarettes in exchange for sexual favors. At one point he insisted on buying beer. It was noon that's fine if your employees drink on the job during their lunch break and they want to pull others into their bad habits but do you really think that makes me look bad? I don't think so. Armando went way to far as many times as I said no he kept forcing my hand physically forcing it, he wouldn't take no for an answer and he didn't seem to understand what boundaries are let alone show respect for them. He exposed his tool in a company truck while on the clock while driving then he said there playing with himself. So if your objective is to make me look bad to demoralize me, to damage my character how is a young perverted boy playing with himself damage my character and or reflect badly on my sound solid moral compass? 
When I saw you and your wife and many of your friends on the river walk following me and passing me, I knew you must be motivated by some upset you are experiencing but when your wife opened her mouth and got loud and threatening she then showed me her high level of guilt and shame. 
After much reflection I then realized you and yours made the mistake of thinking I was going to attack your company when in fact I had forgotten completely about your involvement in all of these various attacks on me for many years.   
The company I was referring to is much bigger than yours it is incorporated. So try to understand the comparison between you and them and the level of difficulty I was willing to bite off for my babies, what kind of mess have you just created for yourself?? Your wife actually her inability to control her emotions and anger is what finally brought me to this enlightenment and by now all the buz is how Dawn announces the crimes and business related infractions which cause the loss of  jobs and ruins the professional reputations of businesses why would you send your employee to deliver solicitation, and infractions of assault? How would this attack on me help to maintain your business and keep your crimes secret? I can't wrap my head around this I really want to understand the logic behind your decision, obviously you were focused on self preservation and making the potential trouble go away, so did it ever accrue to you that you could sit down with him and talk about the mistakes of helping the San Antonio Fatherhood Campaign attack me over the past few years, don't you think we could have come to some common ground that would have created a win/win situation for us both? when you are closing business deals, contracts don't you sit down and negotiate a deal that would make both and client happy and satisfied? Aren't you aware that this skill set can be utilized in all areas of your life.  
Let me outline for you the things YOU   filled my little bag of tricks with, pardon me if I don't list all of them I am just not ready to lay all my cards on the table.
You sent an employee to pick me up and offer to give me food and other amenities in exchange for sex. This is called solicitation, perhaps you were thing that if it wasn't cash you were waving around then it wasn't a crime. WRONG food and those other things is a form of payment. 
You have a stranger in a company truck I am not on your pay role, right? Are you a business that transports people? Do you have that license? How are your vehicles listed at GTU? When your writing these vehicles off on your taxes how do you have them listed? Business use only? Is your business transporting people? Gosh that's a huge tax write off to be throwing to the winds like that...that's gonna hurt. What kind of tickets should I discuss with GTU? 
Lets talk about bonding insurance and liability insurance......OK I think you get the big picture you should have just left me alone ..... sorry for your losses I will say a prayer for you as you attack a mother who is fighting for her children. As you help a man that beat on her and raped her for years you help the rapist to continue to attack her and terrorize her......is your reputation important for business ........helping a rapist might be seen to many as being the same as being a rapist ......personally I wouldn't want a rapist near my house tending to my lawn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment