It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, August 28, 2017

Charlie Dulin

Today I see Charlie Dulin and mysteriously and coincidentally his phone has been stolen or gone missing. Charlie is another paid minion, paid by my ex-husband and the members of the SAFC and like many of the other paid minions their phones are being taken as an effort to cover their tracks and make evidence disappear. Charlie is safer than all the rest although he was instructed to touch me inappropriate and make passes he isn't has comfortable with this violation as so many others have been in the past. I think it's gonna take more than steeling their phones to make evidence go away, gee isn't funny you people are the thieves walking around telling store clerks I am a shop lifter?  By the grace of GOD there go I.
Charlie has ink pens that are torn down all over his apartment and I find it curious that he ordered a new phone on Thursday but his phone didn't go missing until Saturday Obviously this was a plan to help his friends eliminate the evidence that he was hired to act as if he was helping me and all the block of instruction of making sexual advancements on me. Charlie is not a creditable witness for either sides so it is just a waste of money and effort. I am of course trying to understand the objective of SAFC but when we dig deep into the insane mind don't we risk insanity ourselves?

No comments:

Post a Comment