It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Filing complaints against businesses conducting business in unlawful manner

Although going to the SBA to file complaints against Gonzalez Lawn Care and against D Bhirdo Trucking LLC (whom have sent three of their truck drivers at me to violate me and try to sleep with me), wasn't the right move and I knew that before I did it. What this did accomplish is Gregory Marshall Jr. and Frank Castro Jr. making phone calls to the SBA telling them I was coming and I should not be listened to. More evidence. When the two of you called the BBB she wasn't so forthcoming was she? In fact she has dealt with your phone calls to BBB attempting to manipulate their systems and she is fed up I knew what happened as soon as I had a conversation with her. You keep proceeding forth assuming that all other people in this world has no moral compass or integrity and you are sadly mistaken.

No comments:

Post a Comment