It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I saw Morris Byrd at valero on Wurzbach

August 22nd 2017 at 1400


I guess SAPD kept their word when they told Morris Byrd he didn't have to go to jail if he stuck to me like glue. He was instructed to shove alcohol in my face demanding i drink it and the man has no respect for boundaries and does not know NO means NO. Morris had gone to SAPD or court house and was turning himself in so he could sit in jail for the money he owes and he violated parole. He has assault charges on him from assaulting a previous girlfriend. He said "It's not really assault at all because she was using drugs and high.". Yes he really said that he is exactly like my ex-husband. Any way he was able to stay out of jail and he said the warrant would disappear if he stuck to me like glue. The day I parted from him was because he punched me in the face. Of course he did he has a history and pattern of violence and you should hear some of the view points he has adapted about how women are to be treated. I saw Morris today as free as a byrd i guess he stuck to me long enough and kept me from getting an attorney or anything else i needed.
Here in San Antonio Criminals are rewarded for breaking the law and victims are stripped of everything and then terrorized, stalked, and harassed.  They don't get justice and every promise that is made to them about their situation is broken and nothing more than empty lies you thought i would cause an embarrassment to the force because an officer Flores was trying to kill me look at everything that has been done to me since then. I guess Gilliam doesn't care because he isn't Chief and he can just lay this whole mess on Chief McManus and he will never walk away unscathed. Or maybe he really thought he could people to believe i am crazy poor thing it isn't working. Your running out of time.

Chief I need food i will be standing at the end of your driveway waiting for it...

 

No comments:

Post a Comment