It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Response in Kiosk

I was writing down names and writing down notes of those that were responding to me in the kiosk and trying to keep track of this and of course I would always respond to each one of them sometimes the message would be closed out and I wouldn't be able to respond in a normal capacity so I would have to send a brand new message responding to their comments. later I was told that it wasn't really them writing the responses at all their name was being used. so this made my responses look odd because I was responding to the individuals that were writing those emails using other people's name

No comments:

Post a Comment