It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Postcards to my children

in every city that I enter I sent post cards to my children now of course we have to test the United States Post office because they've been stopping my mail since 2017 and manipulating my mail and we can think Ruben resendez one of many for this action. and we continue to test the United States post office to see if they will still keep committing these crimes. I have been told recently that the postcards and the packages are finally getting to my children's home and their father Gregory Marshall announces that he refuses to give any of the items to the children. he doesn't feel that they need any communication from their mother. he is abusive unable to take care of the children living in a garage and announcing that it's by choice it's by choice that our two sons and his fat body are sleeping in a garage

No comments:

Post a Comment