It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Agent

when I found this on a sidewalk I was with a minion named Oscar. Oscar is a member of the cartel who is now homeless on the Streets of San Antonio he's an alcoholic and he's really mean when he's too drunk. Oscar had the task of keeping me out of downtown keeping me away from computers making sure that I wasn't sending any more emails to senators or any other officials. Oscar was instructed to add poison and medication to my drink and my food when I was with Oscar I was sick most of the time. I could barely move the energy drinks that I was drinking because I was so exhausted we're causing me to gain weight rapidly storing it up in the fat cells and until I got rid of it flushing my body and exercising that illness I was suffering through wasn't going away Oscar got so out of control that one particular day when I was laying on the floor he was kicking me then in the room at the Linda casa hotel he was peeing all over the carpet the curtains the furniture. apparently when Oscar drinks too much this is the way he acts he decided the room wasn't worth the money he paid for so he urinated on everything and apparently this is something he does often. Belinda Castle hotel on Broadway Street in San Antonio Texas is a huge issue it doesn't reach code and their housing drug dealers and other criminals many of my minions that were coming into town were staying at the Linda casa hotel especially during black lives matter protesting

No comments:

Post a Comment