It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Officer manck

I called the cops and decided that I needed a police report because police officers and dirty FBI agents were chasing me and stalking me all over the city of San Antonio running me down. they were trying to run me off the road they were trying to hit my vehicle. then they were pulling crimes out of their asses and getting warrants for my arrest. this stupid police officer couldn't even write the police report for me I gave them all the necessary information including license plates that he never wrote down. he asked me if I had a mental disorder while he was standing in the doorway of my apartment and apparently this dumbass wasn't going to listen to me if I had a mental disorder and he never wrote no police report. that's called discrimination it's also called violating HIPAA

No comments:

Post a Comment