It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Federal mail boxes

and Gatlinburg the chamber of commerce wants to know why this fatty had his hands in there mailbox taking an envelope out. is several police officers I picked up on the way also want to know was that a police officer that continuously put his hands in people's mailboxes taking my envelope and my information out? no it's a fat loser criminal a disgusting pig pervert and rapist. it was the police officers that was telling him to do it because they didn't want to commit the crime because they're punished more severely and they don't like him. so when I got to a fire center and I had this Yahoo following me hi Heather Heather's here hi Heather I missed you bye

No comments:

Post a Comment