It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 19, 2020

The torture continues no food no bathing no shelter

This isn't food.
The Afghanistan spies gave me food and money because they wanted the pictures and they wanted me to walk across San Antonio getting with each other pictures they want it the Middle East had a heart knowing how many gay hug food.
As Russia sex machine pictures for me to take they give me absolutely nothing poison treasured photography folder text me inappropriately. Yet they sit around thinking that I'm going to continue to take their pictures as they serve me dinner I'm torturing me making it very clear that I will never see my children again. Thanks!!!
I see my parents did nothing for me absolutely nothing. That feels good.
Who cares if Ariel get the email she is here helping with my torture she knows what I am going through and what I have been through she thinks it is great. She feels smart and powerful to attack her own mother there is no surprise there. The morons keep sending her at me as If I give a shit. She has been trying to kill and torture her own mother for more than 7 years. I detached from the demon a very long time ago and you morons think she is the key to my suicide? I want to know exactly what morons thought this idiotic plan would work? Brad was dumb enough to think I would switch to using my space instead of instagram and Tumblr. Maybe he thought my daughter set me into killing myself. I know it was Doiser that kept sending me the messages will you be able to go on without the love of your daughter? Yes moron I have been going on for seven years moron. Holy shit your stupid. You really will never live to be an old man. You thought Dech was playing a game when he said that!! It was a statement of fact you waste of flesh. 

 Brad Marine trader



No comments:

Post a Comment