It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Minions being sent in

They're sending in minions a lot of minions each of these minions have been instructed to have a verbal altercation with me to have some sort of problem with me. Each one of them will then go to the HEB employees claiming that I'm the problem. After so many complaints the common denominator will be me. And this is my enemies game to get me removed from the HEB property where I have sought refuge and use of Wi-Fi. I'm doing my best to keep my distance from the minions. The man in the blue shirt has gone out of his way to make a disturbance he came all the way to the trash can that is near me when he is sitting next to a trash can. I had stepped out of the dining area luckily and he was unsuccessful and creating drama. Today will be a day of avoidance. I can't take anymore emotionally and physically or otherwise. I simply don't want to play and it's going to be difficult for my enemies to play this game if I'm not participating.
I also am very aware that they have some very serious and devious plan for me once they flush me out of this HEB I will have some evil waiting for me stepping into my past.

No comments:

Post a Comment