It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

The drink bar

I like what this bar owner did it was pretty awesome and he's absolutely right there's no reason that they need to be shut down what I don't like about you is the fact that you and all of your employees have been chasing me around the city  doing the dirty politician to favor and now you're going to fight against the dirty politicians I sure do wish you would make up your mind who and what you are . If that's not bad enough every time these dirty agents coming to town there at your bar now I realize their money is green no matter what kind of traitors they are to our nation  but as you can imagine I wasn't too happy about you harboring these criminals in your bar 



No comments:

Post a Comment