It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Governor Abbott speaks his hypocritical viewpoint

Governor Abbott was on TV this morning he gave a speech about how the leaders of the Cities need to take action because in action and being idle is not a solution to the problem. That's funny because I sent an email that sounded a lot like that describing what you're doing in my case. Turns out all of you politicians just take the words of other people must have got stuck in your head. In my case you are inactive refusing to do anything at all. As I beg you day in and day out to help me as I fight for my life as my life is in danger I ask you to do your job and you have the audacity to announce not only to our state but to the nation that City officials across Texas need to take action. You need to practice what you preach

No comments:

Post a Comment