It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

Still being circled and terrorized by Dirty police officers

I'm still being circled and terrorized by Dirty police officers there's four of them and they keep riding around me over and over again . I'm at Travis Park charging my phone and trying to  tell the stories of the entire day of terrorism  and tyranny .  I'm receiving notifications in the phone for me to leave the park obviously my enemies . They've abused all of the communication from the good guys  because they watched it happen closely and now they think they're going to manipulate me and use me as a tool oh no I'll be doing whatever I want  however I want . 

 The professor was sent to the Park Circle me he was being an ass telling me I was drinking soda instead of water laughing thinking it's funny that I'm out here suffering and I haven't eaten all day oh I'm sorry I had to poison tacos at 8 a.m. . And as I said before I have to watch him eating getting his Subway and his Coca-Cola from Walgreens that his fellow agents are buying for him and then he uses the ATM machine and he buys whatever he wants drooling all of the residents of San Antonio into believing that he's a mentally ill homeless man. Did I ever tell you the story of how the man sent me right into sexual deviant so that I can get sexually assaulted raped and possibly killed. During Christmas time he told me to stop dragging it out go find a place to lay down and die. No I don't like him




No comments:

Post a Comment