It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

Pease people

Can I please be pulled the shelter I am in extreme pain. I need antibiotics I need to bathe I need to have food. I realize that I'm not done yet but could I just have a motel room could I have safety and shelter food in the antibiotics that I require. I will continue to do what I do I promise you that. It is so hard to maintain emotional intelligence and cognitive reasoning when you're out on the streets needy wondering where your next meal is coming from wondering if it will be poison. Experiencing withdrawal from nicotine knowing that you need it as a crutch just to get through the torture not having any money to supply your habit your crutch the padding that get you through the torture with your sanity and Tack I don't even have money for that. When you have so many other things going on trying to sort out all the details of everything that you have been dragged through. The heat is excruciating I have a sunburn and of course everybody knows I have a skin condition. Can I please have a reprieve. I promise you I will continue to be a good soldier I will get the job done but I need shelter. Please have mercy please help me please I beg you

No comments:

Post a Comment