It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

Matthew McConaughey


Well whether I put Governor Abbott in prison or Matthew McConaughey runs for governor it's clear that Governor Abbott is finally done and his tyranny will end. However do I really have to stay on the streets for 2 more years? Matthew I hope you take the time to look at my story I don't know if you can see my Instagram because I'm not real sure if it's fake but there's a whole lot of good stories there that aren't just stories they are actual events that our governor is participating in

Today I was told that Matthew McConaughey is going to run for governor . It might be a rumor but I think it's a good idea . Currently we have a monster there and perhaps Matthew McConaughey can do a better job caring about the people of Texas  because Governor Abbott is a monster . I've gone out of my way to define the fact as to why he's a monster it's very valid please take a look . And after you take a look at why Governor Abbott the monster and the Monstrous things that he has done  maybe you two will agree that Matthew McConaughey should run for governor 



No comments:

Post a Comment