It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

October 11th 2018 I went to jail I met a special woman

Of course when I met this woman it's always stuck in my head she's really good at what she does.
I can't remember her actual name off the top of my head but I do know that she was to be a paralegal here in San Antonio. And then people claim that she went crazy. And she was playing the part while in jail but she was playing a part going crazy is what she wants everybody to think happened to her. She's very good at what she does. She always had her Bible letting everybody know how important it was to her that's a message. And she kept announcing how she was the daughter of Elvis Presley. So all the people in the jail the inmates mostly kept saying okay Lisa Marie Presley and they kept calling her Lisa Marie tell her actual name became a fog. That's not what she meant when she said that. She was announcing the team. I didn't put it together then I didn't put much thought into it I had so many things going on around me. My defenses were high and they had to be in order for me to stay alive especially when I was in jail most expecially. But now I see clearly that's very awesome. So awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment