It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

Julian Castro

 I want to fix my blog but they don't let me I can't even so much as put a comment on it telling people that it was a gas letting story that I was repeating. Right in the beginning 2017 after I got out of the house that became my prison doomsday cage Julian Castro decided with the help of his Pals he was going to make up a gaslighting story about a transgender that was floating in the river. Eventually the trail led to him being the Killer and that's what I announced. I cut copied and pasted everything on Google I took screenshots I went YouTube and I kept announcing it on my YouTube account that he killed the transgender. Why wouldn't I believe it there was YouTube videos there was everything on Google The Killers picture was on Google to the man that he supposedly paid to do it. It was all made up but here's the rub I copied and pasted all the fake crap they put on my Google search all you did was leave a trail of evidence of what you're doing you're trying to Gaslight me so that I will go insane. And you're leaving a trail of evidence of the crimes that you are committing and you're also leaving a roadmap to all those people that helped you with the IP addresses it's all traceable. That story is there on the old block it's there on the Tumblr the old Facebook fake Instagram it's it's there I kept repeating it.
Here's another rub for you every time they're giving me a gaslighting story there's always a piece of truth that is important and it's up to me to pick out these little pieces of Truth. One of the pieces of Truth in this gas letting story is the fact that Julian Castro is bisexual and a crossdresser. When I was announcing the fact that he killed the transgender to hide the fact that he was a cross-dresser and bisexual he became very defensive. All of his friends who I called Minions here in San Antonio we're approaching me and trying to have conversations with me they were asking me if I wanted to ride they were asking me if I wanted sex for money and Julian Castro was the one sending them. Julian Castro was very defensive about his bisexuality so these people that were having a conversation with me where basically trying to justify their own bi-sexuality saying there's nothing wrong with it many people are bisexual. The whole thing was baffling Julie and I never said there was anything wrong with being bisexual I thought there was something wrong with killing a transgender. He became defensive about his sexuality he was defending it you don't need to defend it I didn't say there was anything wrong with it half of the freaking nation is bisexual you're the only one that's insecure and thinks it's wrong I didn't say that.
And that's the other piece of Truth in this gaslighting story here in San Antonio a lot of transgenders are being killed. Many of them go to the coroner's office or the hospital and they are Miss gendered I think they call it. And then their stories never really told it's hidden and covered up. I think there's a story about the judge they used and they're fake story. And when I tried to contact the judge they got defensive they were protecting that judge so all that information is in the screenshots in the cut copy and paste I did. And that criminal that they were using saying that he was the murderer according to the dirty Park police officer Hardaway who was delivering the story to me he was already in jail for something else he did. And that's something that he was in jail for that he did he did it for dirty police officers that another little piece of Truth that they were trying to deliver. Will not thumbs a good guys you know what I mean nevermind

No comments:

Post a Comment