It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 19, 2020

My Stupid enemies trying to manipulate


They are trying to get me to go stay with another of their big pervert minions they are about to send at me again and in the other they are telling me being pulled to safety is unrealistic and fantasy. They are showing their fear that I may actually be pulled to safety. If I am pulled to safety thousands are going to prison and they have lost their game forever.
You bet these demons have been talking to Governor monster telling him they will be Abe to turn all this around and make the entire situation go away. After making him promises they can't keep, promises that are completely fantasy they get to work finding another pig pervert that may be able to convince to go to a disgusting apartment or motel room based on my need and my extreme physical pain.
If I am correct and Governor Monster and or his staff have agreed to this heinous plan this is collusion in conspiracy to torture, and end a human life. They are guilty of violating all my constitutional rights and human rights. "They" Governor Abbott Monster and his staff are guilty of obstruction of justice and numerous other crimes I am unable to name and define adequately.

No comments:

Post a Comment