It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Another pervert pig minion

And here we see yet another fool School greet collude in a conspiracy to attack a mother fighting for her children. Do not get in my personal space you back away from me now no don't tell me.
Dominion has just become combative is swearing calling me every name in the book because I am talking to my phone making this post of current events he stood up from his chair walked over to me. In my personal space put his finger in my face and told me I was not allowed to speak out loud and the outside area of the HEB dining area he is now going inside HEB to find an employee and tell them that I need to stop speaking out loud.
You found two employees to bring out one male one female he started to explain to them that I was talking on speakerphone and he was upset and he started to announce what I was talking about my children and he claimed I was yelling at some man or sending an email to Governor Abbott. I'm talking in my normal voice sometimes I do talk loud when I get emotional but not when there's people sitting next to me. Generally I walk away from all people when I get upset and emotional and I'm making an email or a blog post. This was by Design he was told to come here give me a hard time become combative with me scare me into leaving HEB they need me out of HEB so I no longer have Wi-Fi so I can no longer send out emails or make these blog post. While he was talking to the employees I gave my version and explain to them that he got up got in my personal face got his finger in my face I felt threatened and he was calling me every name in the book. While I was telling them this she interrupted me from speaking so that he could call me every vulgar name in the book in front of the employees the female employees stopped him and said we don't need that kind of language here. That's when I walked away I haven't been to sleep in a really long time and not equipped to deal with this and yes I am fearful that HEB will ask me to leave

No comments:

Post a Comment