It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 3, 2020

July 2nd voting polls

 Yesterday July 2nd I went to vote. I found out that you had to pick your primary party and you can only vote from your primary party. Then they required that I changed my address because I didn't change it last time I voted thinking I was going to be done. When I tried to put my valid through the machine it rejected it we did that several times before I finally got a ballot that would actually be accepted by the computer system it kept kicking it back it's pretty obvious what's happening there.
And now the investigators can watch as my ballot has changed and manipulated which is already happened I'm sure

No comments:

Post a Comment