It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

H-E-B instant coffee poison

It was the HEB over by the military base City Base is the area there's a Starbucks across the street I went and bought the instant coffee it didn't have a seal on it and I should have paid attention right. That little gold foil seal was taken off in the front two bottles on the Shelf those two bottles had very serious poison put in them. I purchased one of them and then I used the instant coffee when I went over to the Starbucks I started to feel the palpitations the the increase in blood pressure the anxiety the feeling of Doom and Dread I was having a heart attack. I sat there and tried to calm myself down and assumed that I was stressed out until I was informed that I just been poisoned do not use the instant coffee. This happened more than once. I carried it around after I survived my heart attack I carried it around with me. I ended up leaving it at a Starbucks on the corner of Stone Oak Parkway and Canyon Evans across from the Chase Bank. In Stone Oak. I hoped an agent would go grab the evidence I have no idea who got it.
While I was at the Starbucks across from HEB and then I had to go to my little heart attack so much fun I was trying to have my letter out that's what I was actively doing they were Japanese spies that showed up there to do the stalking and harassing I tried to give them the letter and they were nasty so nasty it's a stupid piece of paper it's not going to hurt you take it and read it understand who I am who you're attacking an innocent mother but no they didn't want to make themselves aware they want to just step deep in it more trouble for you.
And I'm having trouble putting my timeline together and understanding the exact date that it happened the events of this day so I went to the field office of our Council woman named Rebecca. It was about an hour before they were closing up. I'm sure there's record of it I signed into their book. That'll help you understand when this happen if you can look that up I think they put it in the computer every evening the sign in paper. The employees there were very kind to me and they seem to know exactly who I was. It made me confused about Rebecca's status in all of this. According to the reaction of her employees she's cooperating with the investigation.
I believe it was the following day that the announcer showed up. She had another message for me and all of the information the announcer gave me was solid previously and after that I have no reason not to believe her. Basically her message was the HEB employees are the ones that put the poison in the coffee that nearly killed you. That's when I was clued in to deli food being poisoned that was given to the food bank and although I was trying to walk on glass and be very careful about announcing this that's the information I believe to be true

No comments:

Post a Comment