It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

another minion sent at me

This minion is staying at the same Hotel I am in remember how I told you when we arrived here many minions and spies and agents and citizen based agents all showed up and we're checking into the hotel at the same time . He walked up nervous and angry  asking for a cigarette lighter then he asked me if I was with red . That's the drug dealer that tried to kill me . And that's what I announce you think I'm with the drug dealer that tried to kill me on three separate occasions ?  Then he got stupid and snarky and said so you're sitting  write 5 you when we arrive here many minions and Spas agents citizen based agents all showed up and we're checking into the hotel at the same time. He walked up nervous and angry asking for a cigarette lighter then he asked me if I was with red . That's the drug dealer that tried to kill me . And that's what I announce you think I'm with a drug dealer that tried to kill me on three separate occasions ? Then he got stupid and snarky and said till you're sitting  right by  somebody that tried to kill you he's only a few feet away . Yeah because I don't have any choice and anywhere I go in this city I'm going to run past somebody who tried to take my life somebody who tried to kill me somebody who agreed to take my life most of who made attempts to do so  obviously I could not stand this drug addict .  He said he was going to the bike shop and he wanted me to go with him I don't know who the hell you are and you just got done saying the stupidest thing to me  I'm not going anywhere with you I'm not playing this game that Bindi Irwin thinks is going to win her freedom .  He walked away angry  came back to my location ask me about Mary who lives behind Whataburger and sells jokes .  I don't know anything about that  I told him there was somebody that lives behind the Chinese place that sells drugs to she's protected by the police .  He insisted that I go with him  because he needs drugs .  I told him he was insane and I wasn't going anywhere with him he threw a lit cigarette at my face I could not stand this drug addict. He said he was going to the bike shop and he wanted me to go with him I don't know who the hell you are and you just got done seeing the stupidest thing to me and I'm going anywhere with you I'm not playing this game that Bindi Irwin things is going to win her freedom .  he walked away angry came back to my location asked me about Mary who lives behind the Whataburger and sells dope .  I don't know anything about that  I told him there was somebody that lives behind the Chinese place that sells drugs too she's protected by the police .  he insisted that I go with him  because he needs drugs .  I told him he was insane and I wasn't going anywhere with him he threw a cigarette at my face started calling me derogatory names yelling and screaming you'll see the pictures of him getting on the bus he still yelling and screaming at the bus driver at the passengers and at me . You see this is my enemies attempt at getting me to move they are flushing me out of this location and it seems to me if my enemies want me to move then I will stay right here . 
 Before this minion showed up a minion before this minion showed up a minion his name I believe is Robert they call him pacemaker apparently he's staying in groomed 26. The hotel he stopped bother me as well asking if I wanted to go with him. His name might be Richard I can't remember they call him pacemaker.
 when pacemaker was sent at me he wasn't given very much information about what I'm doing he asked if I wanted to go to his room he asked if I needed a shower normally I'm on the streets without bathing available so for him this was a Surefire way to get me to his room keep it up Bindi Irwin dig that grave and I'm going to put you in it

















No comments:

Post a Comment