It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Another killer sent taking out everything in its path

In the pictures and video you will see another killer that they sent at me acting extremely erratic . I'm lucky that I was sitting across the street they tried to hit the runner . So apparently whatever messages they were receiving they were told that I was running across the crosswalk across the street that wasn't me and she was angry chasing down the car that nearly hit her  I think  it may have bumped her  as she was running across the street . You can see the black pickup truck blocking this vehicle from going onto Broadway Street so it backed up went into the Whataburger parking lot drove erratically and recklessly  spinning out onto Broadway Street nearly hitting two vehicles I got an Ohio plate. This intimate . 

 as the erratic idle control driver went down Broadway Street it nearly hit two more vehicles through on its brakes spinning out of control smoke everywhere meanwhile the man in the black pickup truck stop to talk to the jogger and ask if she was okay and ask details about the vehicle. She was okay just very angry she continued to jog down the street the black pickup truck was in Pursuit. I'm sure they got him right now I have Ohio plates driving by Joe will see another attempt on my life. If they weren't so erratic and out of control they might actually be successful. Apparently Bindi Irwin has quite a following I personally look forward to her capital punishment. Dealing with a mother scorned is not something you want to do young lady but you're too stupid to understand that you have no life experience. You have no soul






























No comments:

Post a Comment