It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

19 year old black kid

 19 year old young man just walked up to me and couldn't keep a straight face with laughing hit a via bus pass card for an entire month and was trying to get my phone. He said you have two of them you can give me one why do you people think that I'm going to give away one of these phones that isn't going to happen .
go away.
They've been doing this to me for years sometimes I would fall asleep and they would just steal the phone so I'm not going to let that happen again and they know it. Been through it too many times and I understand your tactics so now you you have to use this methodology which isn't going to work. They've always known I was serious the phones are all of the minions they used to commit crimes mysteriously lose their phones or they're mysteriously destroying evidence so they think




No comments:

Post a Comment