It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 26, 2022

Shutting down bathrooms again

this is an old stupid trick that used to pull when they had me on the Streets of San Antonio. every establishment that I would visit would have an out of order sign or no public restrooms open to the public. for the last 3 Days every time I walk into a CVS a gas station a Staples The rite aid and a couple of other establishments the bathrooms are out of order when I went to the welcome center in Pennsylvania they had a sign out that said the bathroom was closed for cleaning which didn't make any sense nobody was cleaning it. 3 hours later the employee left the sign there that said bathrooms closed for cleaning. this is a message as to who it is that's attacking me using other people's names playing his stupid games jumping up front acting like my friend. he likes to act like he's providing guidance write it on another piece of paper don't hand write it type it up. get rid of that keep that don't forget to include those phone numbers. he's not my friend he likes to play games when I got to this gas station the light was flashing on and off. use this gas station it's one of the only gas stations that's open 24 hours and he had the restrooms shut down

No comments:

Post a Comment