It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

Sybil came back again, angry

 And here Sybil she came back to my location. She came over and sat down next to the cement fence right across from me she was very angry I know exactly what's going on I've seen it happen before you got told your buttocks got handed to you. The Reckoning is coming. The 19 year old little boy who couldn't keep a straight face who was trying to get my phones from me walked up and was talking to her parent Lee they know each other no surprise there. Sybil's been out here doing this since June of 2018 she's ruthless nasty. She was taking my children's names and vein trying to convince me that she was living with them or spending time with them and as you can imagine that didn't make me none too happy. When she separated from her baby to understand how painful my situation is and I don't feel sorry for her either.
I call her Sybil because she's used 10 different names while she was out here thinking she's funny and clever. She's not funny nor is she clever.
One of the first times I ever went to the nonprofit take it to the streets on a Saturday night where they give out food to homeless she sat down with me asking me all kinds of questions about my story why I'm out here what I'm going through. I was about to about my mouth off about having help from investigators while I was out here I was told not to do it. And over the last couple years now I know why. They want her knowing they want to see what she was capable of and what she would do now she's got a mountain of crimes against her. If that's not bad enough she single-handedly pulled up dozens upon dozens of foreign agents pies and exposed them to our intelligence agency.
No one ever accused of being smart



No comments:

Post a Comment