It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Russian/CIA Pet



Enoch Jeff Reynolds he's been a part of this conspiracy since 2015 or 16 and remembers he's a veteran they seem to have a knack for pulling and Veterans I wonder how they're doing that NSA? He actually agreed with the CIA to have his baby killed on Christmas last year. For a while I thought that maybe he put the baby on the black market butt I think my baby is?????

Brian the Christmas Eve killer they found him at Haven for Hope he's a drug addict actually they might have brought him to San Antonio I have no idea anyway Brian was sent at me by Gavin the Travis Church preacher to choke the life out of me. I can't find a picture of Brian even though I know I have a dozen or so of them because he keeps showing up in my face last time I saw him he was throwing rocks at my house in the park in broad daylight when Park police was in the park.

Another one of their pets is Christian a US Army active duty medic that was put out here on the streets because he is from San Antonio because he was homeless before he went in the Army and he too was asked to choke the life out of me he made an attempt at the shelter Haven for Hope that lso security Personnel came over to stop him. Thank you very much Russia

No comments:

Post a Comment