It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Rita's

There's big changes happening at Rita's . Obviously I can't say for sure why it's happening you can see all of the merchandise in her store is being packed with see the bubble wrap see the boxes  more than half of it is already been packed up . Both of the restaurants are shut down right now sorry for the inconvenience were closed it's not an inconvenience to me lady .  After everything she's done to me  after everything she's done to the people of this city .  You wouldn't believe how this woman treats her employees  very badly  they're slaves not people they have no rights  and apparently she doesn't think they need to be treated with respect and dignity . It's amazing that all of her employees get treated this badly and yet they're willing to attack an innocent Mother fighting for her children  for a woman that treats you like dirt . The perverts were making forward advancements saying dirty disgusting things touching me inappropriately until I push them away .  Coincidentally  one of those  his name is Dave . Just like that sapd a******  the story that hasn't been told . 
 I've had a lot of experience I have a lot of stories about this place she employed one of the FBI see eyes which is Catherine Moore. There was a foreign agent working at the store managing the store that was working with Katherine Moore. At the time I was what I thought friends with the woman before I realized what she was. Every time I would go in there to visit Catherine the foreign agent that was managing the store would pull her aside tell her that I was using her. She was telling her that I wasn't allowed to be in the store while she was working. Then the woman was accusing me of shoplifting saying that I I took things following me around the store watching me like a hawk I never took anything. Let me tell you a little secret all of the merchandise that she has in that store you can go down to the flea market and buy it for a fifth of the price that you can buy it from Rita's and I mean all of the merchandise is at the flea market.
So this woman had it out for me I had no idea who she was it didn't take long to figure it out Pals with my ex-husband the Castro brothers and chief McManus who were telling her that I was a shoplifter I was insane drug addict and alcoholic and the dumb manager of the store didn't even take the time to figure these things out for herself to decide that she better figure out whether or not they were telling her the truth. He was a former drug addict and she had been homeless on the Streets of San Antonio before she got the job. You would think someone who has been through that type of adversity wouldn't be so judgemental treating people like dirt. But that's exactly what she did.
 There's many more stories that will be told later but with everything that Rita did to me and all the instruction she gave all of her employees I'm hoping that her businesses are shutting down for good. As mean as that sounds I want Justice. I want to know that this woman will never be allowed to bully and gang up on another innocent person again. I want to know that they are going to start to crack down on these business owners who are gouging The Tourist and gouging the residents of San Antonio. Because she is such a special friend of the city officials of San Antonio chances are she's packing everything up because she's going to get a major facelift and remodeling. I'm hoping for the ladder.







No comments:

Post a Comment