It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

Nick Doiser set you all up you blame me


I'm watching all of you black lives matter that just came into town giving me dirty what looks you're angry with me because what I said about the riot to the plan to create the riot well I'll have you know that I was repeating the words of officer Nick Dozer he's the one that was making up that crap based on what is happening in Portland. He wants all of you to be angry with me that's how he destroyed this love you.
I'm sorry that I said it before I was able to see through it those cops were sent on a fault call and there was 10 of them that showed up and they were sent in that direction that particular location on purpose to drive past me then I was giving the information about a riot this is the gaslighting that I've been subjected to since 2013 officer Nick Dozer really thinking that smart he's just sick.
I'm sorry I made that mistake I should know better by now right now I'm in a lot of pain I want to be done. I'm falling deep into despair versity is beg.
Can I please be done can I at least have some help can I at least bathe can I have some food can I have the antibiotics that would make me feel better why do you continue to torture me knowing that you're not going to win this game. The man earned himself capital punishment and he continues to get in front of all of the city lying about the coronavirus numbers in the depths and you keep swallowing down his lies he won't stop until he is forced to stop and it's time for that to happen.

  1. Officer Nick Doiser
    Nick Doiser who came from San Antonio with a mexican that is friends with Castro’s he is a sociopath killer who was outside my house with all the insane SAPD who are now going to prison. SAPD Doiser was laughing and smiling that is how sick he is I walked 35 miles to get help from the FBI it was a hundred degrees outside I had just gotten out of my house where an officer was trying to break in and kill me. I was falling down practiclly having a heat stroke and the very sick Nick Doiser found all this to funny. About three months after this he was stomping through back yards trying to get to the yard I was in to shoot me in the head. That is how sick the officers of SAPD are.
    He was trolling my Tumblr and Instagram he was always in my phone and all other electronics he would scout my location so he could tell all other members of SAPD where I was so they could hunt and terrorize me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment