It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

Homeless and fake homeless in San Antonio supper

 It's so nice to see that the professor gets to eat not only is he eating but he's eating non poison food I'm like the rest of us. It's also nice to watch him visit a debit machine every now and again. He gets paid for being out here and then he walks around trying to make me feel guilty because he's suffering to know not really what you're doing you're doing by choice I didn't make this Choice it was made for me. And there's one that would never help me out with food or money
 Here's another piece of work that thought it was okay to stalking harass me follow me around even in the middle of the night because dirty cops told him to do it. He eats whenever he wants and I enjoy watching him use all of his debit cards and credit cards as well. He has all kinds of friends coming to the street to visit him because he's not really homeless people. And all of these weasels get to eat whenever they want me as I said before I don't get to eat


 And here's some of the real homeless that have nowhere to go and are laying on sidewalks no assistance. This woman isn't playing with a full deck of cards she needs some serious help and in this city she will never get it. Kenny is laying on the sidewalk as well he has nowhere to go


No comments:

Post a Comment