It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

Homeland Security agent at Large


 Nobody is brought this jerk to Justice yet there's been stalking and harassing me since 2017 he's not at all nice about it either. He likes to give me the code how are you how are you doing oh you don't have to tell me you're my enemy I knew that the moment I saw you stalking and harassing me and following me all over the city I know exactly what your story is. When I was at the Federal Building he went out of his way to protect Nicole Kidman and her husband Keith. When he read my letter and he saw there that I was talking about Urban finding the shooter for the New Zealand shootings he got very upset. You're just upset because the truth is out there and people know the truth. One of the security officers type my name in Google I was looking at the Block I kept telling this guy just type my name in and read the story it's there and the security officer had to confirm to dimwit yep it is I'm looking at it right now it's there unfortunately some of that information they're looking at isn't completely accurate.
Then I saw him here at the mall he was parked out here with a follow-up homeland security officer they like to hang out here and their lunch break last like 2 and 1/2 hours. As I was taking pictures of him he was holding his arms out beside his body what what do you want did you get a good picture. Apparently if you get Lippy with me I'll stop taking pictures is that what's going through your head? No I won't stop taking pictures and you go ahead and keep getting Lippy and show everybody your true colors.

No comments:

Post a Comment