It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 20, 2020

Henery G. Cisneros

This man is evil demon  he owned the building here in San Antonio  and for many years has been sending those security guards that he employs to stalk and harass me they followed me all the way down the river walk they are supposed to be securing his parking lot of is building they are not supposed to be following me all the way down the river walk taking pictures of me and sending out text messages posting them to whatever . I went in to talk to a member of management in the building knowing that they were a private company hired  but the owner of the building  I couldn't talk to anybody and apparently Henry wasn't there . He sure the heck knows my story he knows what I'm going through and he's helping to torture me  I just like this man greatly . He's the one that wanted to sink millions of dollars into a brand new airport but yet we don't have the traffic to justify the cost and he's still trying to push it to this day  just remember the Denver Airport and all the crap that went underneath it  what is Henry really trying to build 

No comments:

Post a Comment