It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, July 6, 2020

H-E-B security

I'm sitting at HEB right now the Wi-Fi here I can actually use and it's one of the only Wi-Fi's I am able to use to continue to send my emails and make post on my blog. Every time I come to an H-E-B whether I'm using the Wi-Fi or not security officers have been sent to stalk and harassment and act stupid this is been happening for years month after month day after day. The HEB that is on Olmos Park Drive there was a security guard there he was dark-skinned I had a video of him because I was taking videos of the helicopters and planes that was flying overhead and my enemies didn't want me to get those pictures and those videos they sent the security guard to act stupid. He asked what I was doing and asked if I was a customer as a matter of fact I had a whole $0.35 and I went and spent it in the HEB which makes me a customer so standing outside taking pictures of helicopters and planes was perfectly okay. He then started to instruct me that I either had to go in or had to leave the premises then he told me that HEB Corporate management does not allow people to take pictures while they're standing on a sidewalk or any property of HEB. In other words he pulled it out of his derriere no such policy has ever been written no such policy exists that would violate people's civil rights and their human rights and that would cause a huge lawsuit for HEB. I personally have huge lawsuits against HEB and they are winners to. There's going to be a lot of changes to HEB.
That security guard then looked at me and said you're taking pictures of helicopters and planes? He was sarcastic and snarky and acting stupid he told me I was strange and weird and I must be insane. These are the words of Joaquin Castro and his house of idiots I always know who's pulling the strings as soon as one of these security officers says something stupid. Now remember that video is not lost just because Joaquin Castro went in my phone and deleted it he thinks he got rid of it no that's not the case. I'm waiting for them to call the security guard today I want him to say something stupid to indicate Joaquin Castro is making more phone calls and instructing people to say stupid things I have so many stories about security guards the next time some dirty politician calls you up and tells you to say something stupid I suggest you don't do it you're making yourself look like a fool in its idiot think about what they're telling you to say I had a security guard approached me and tell me that he found urine. That's right a security guard told me he found urine I'm not blaming you I hope not. Are you going to collect the urine and do a DNA test on it to find out if it's mine and then what are you going to charge me with if I urinating next to a tree? What a moron. It was the stupidest thing I've ever heard so are you going to chase the possum raccoon rats and mice around and collect their urine to? Yes Joaquin Castro really is that stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment