It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, July 3, 2020

Eucalyptus oil

 Yesterday I announced that I needed to go get eucalyptus oil because it helps me with the condition of my scalp which Joaquin Castro and his band of demons planned for me to get this condition and then they called all of the medical care facilities that I visited and told them not to help me.
In the last 10 days it flared up as if I was reinfected and I don't doubt it I just don't know how they would have done it. So after announcing that I was going to get eucalyptus oil because I'm in pain I've been to three stores and there is no eucalyptus oil.
I've experienced this before the eucalyptus oil and clove oil is taken off the shelves after they make phone calls telling the store keep to do it HEB Walmart and the natural food store it appears as though they've done it again they just don't know when to quit how many times do I have to tell you you're being want

No comments:

Post a Comment