It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Emails to Governor Abbott

I haven't actually been screen-shotting all of the emails that I'm sending Governor Abbott and it's a lot. begging to be pulled to safety informing him of details that are occurring here in San Antonio, what steps will he take will he continue to ignore this problem in the fashion in which he is ignoring my very serious problem? Will he leave me on the streets for this Riot that's about to occur?
After everything I have indoor. Over the years will Governor Abbott leave me on the Streets of San Antonio with this potential danger about to occur here in San Antonio?
And if he continues to do nothing I think the next question all of us should be asking ourselves and asking Governor Abbott is whether or not he has a pulse whether or not he has a heart?

No comments:

Post a Comment