It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, July 19, 2020

Chief McManus's relatives loitering on riverwalk.

I was sitting on Saint Mary's  in front of the AG's office at the bench . 
Before I sat here I witnessed four different homeless people getting money food and drink from those people who were socializing downtown they went out of their way to make sure they were doing it in front of me. This is just another one of the same old games that has been played for years many years. They make sure that I see that other people are being given things they need they want me to know and they make sure I am given absolutely nothing. Knowing that I am in need that I am suffering. They are bullies heartless they are guilty of collusion and obstruction of justice they are guilty of having no moral compass.
I was resting before I had to make another long walk  and I was telling a very important story .  Three perverts were sent at me all at once  one of them had just gotten out of the hospital so we know who he was sent by . Asking for a cigarette  and then he was going to ask me another question which I refuse to listen to the other question would have been can we hang out will you have sex with me  I wasn't in the mood  so these stupid games that they play every damn day . Then another old man showed up and he offered a cigarette .  He immediately started asking where I was going to stay where I was going and the next words out of his mouth we're going to be you can stay with me this is a repeat constantly the minions are sent to do this . While I was contending with these two perverts another tall older man gray hair and a large belly walked up and asked where the Westin was .  We were exactly 12 ft away from it when he was asking but I gave him directions kindly anyway .  I got my bag and started walking away from the Pervert minions they sent at me  and a man asking for the Westin was standing at the corner . He asked me where I was going  I pointed behind me and said I have to get away from them . Then I pointed at the Westin and said there it is . He said yeah I saw it  making it obvious he wasn't really looking for the Westin he was looking for me .  He offered to walk with me . No way in hell I'm sick of you pervert minions . He kept offering then he started following me  thank goodness these old men they send at me can't keep up . I decided  the Westin must have been a message maybe I'm supposed to go over there . Yep it was a message all right as I was walking towards the Westin there was two black men and one Mexican woman very loud aggressive and scary more minions .  Thank goodness  there was a security officer on duty at CPS  although he was inside I still stood next to him  hoping they understood that he was watching and they shouldn't put their hands on me . When they finally passed I went in the opposite direction I ended up sitting across  the Westin at a bench telling you another story . 

 While I was telling the story and venting some huge negative emotions and reminiscing about the bullies I had to contend with one of Chief McManus has relatives hanging out on the Riverwalk intimidating and scaring people. This is not the first time I've seen Chief McManus has relatives hanging out on the Riverwalk. This man should be held accountable and responsible for what his relatives are doing down here on the Riverwalk he should be forced to go to the Riverwalk and collect his relatives and take them to his home where they belong.
While I was contending with McManus has Ken a short woman from Haiti walked up. She was rude and loud she was asking me if some people had just walked past carrying beer. Demanding answers. I said yes they walk that way and continue doing what I was trying to do. She turned around and kept saying hello? Asking me more questions demanding that I answer in a highly aggressive manner when I didn't answer her immediately she kept screaming HELLO? I got angry with her WHAT?! Did they go up or down? I don't need to give her directions and she doesn't need to be walking around this city treating people like they owe her something demanding that they interact with her and give her directions. This is one of the many many Haitian refugees coming into our country in droves they are not refugees people these are spies here to destroy our democracy. All of them have this attitude that all of us americanos show them something we don't owe you nothing. You don't belong here. You're going back where you came from. These are the ones who receive free clothing free food Free Housing and while they were being catered to at the Travis Park Church the homeless that are actual Americans who are in need or refused services. These people are so grateful to be here so grateful to receive free this and free that that they are walking around demanding things from people I'm surprised she wasn't demanding money from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment