It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Bindi Irwin stupid and crazy

Because this monster demon has no common sense no cognitive reasoning could somebody please sit down with her and explain to her when you instruct somebody to commit a crime you will be held accountable for that crime in a court of law as if you committed the crime yourself your rapist.  I have no bleeding heart for you 

She is extremely stupid there is nothing smart about this young lady she's arrogant enough to think that she can play psychological games when she knows nothing about psychology she has no life experience she has no life skills. Some of you may not be surprised to know that she's a pervert instructing criminals to sexually assault me and rape me. The moron didn't do any research on my case she didn't know what had already been done. Now that's stupid you didn't even do any damn research you don't know what the dirty CIA and dirty NSA already did to me and you just walk into this game and do the exact same thing they did and you think you're going to get different results why because you're special do you really think you're smarter than they are oh honey you are a box of rocks. Describing her by using Pink Panther and the Inspector Gadget is demoralizing to those two characters because she is actually more sloppy more of a basket case and much more stupid I have all the proof to prove the stupid.
As everybody well knows I'm spending time with a minion named Oscar who is helping me out because he was instructed to help me out. His phone number is 210-290-3696. And Bindi Irwin knows his number well she likes to send text messages trying to manipulate him and play psychological games with him and she continuously fails. President Trump investigation team is watching closely as she sends these messages. She's instructing him to sexually assault me she's instructing him to get angry with me to keep me locked up in a motel room so I will stop taking pictures and stop telling stories and stop sending emails it hasn't worked for anybody else but this doorknob thinks it's going to work for her she also manipulated my daughter who is the same age younger actuated told my daughter to come to San Antonio Non-Stop and harass me and walk around me don't know what goes on inside the mind of an insane sociopathic killer I don't know what she hope to accomplish with it. She makes it pretty clear that she doesn't think through anything she does she just acts upon it but she doesn't have the ability for cognitive reason somebody with a certificate and no degree no life skills. Everything she touches turns to shitt and that's exactly what's going to happen to every one of her family members most expecially the young man she married. Collusion and obstruction of justice is so pretty serious crime in itself but once they became involved with Bindi Irwin they were guilty of treason and Espionage they were guilty of crimes against humanity. Someone should have told her to slow down.

No comments:

Post a Comment