It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, February 14, 2020

Quik Print Foreign agent


Richard I believe his name was. I have been going here since 2016 to get pictures of my stalkers and he helped me pull things out of my phone I was unable to do other wise. Had I known that he was a foreign agent I would not have allowed him to hook my phones to his systems but everything happens for a reason. 
He said he paid 75,000 for system programs and I felt confident that the ex husband would be able to hack his software but I didn't know at the time I was up against the NSA and FBI and after that time the CIA joined the ranks thanks to Obama. 




No comments:

Post a Comment