It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Essexville MI. State Farm/Janet Neering

Jeff has taken over an office that belonged to Ken Sherman. My mother was in an accident in 2009 the young woman that hit her had no drivers license, no insurance, and she had a long history of accidents. This was yet another set up. The man in the auto that struck my mother died. He did not have a seat belt on. I believe that the young man was only nineteen.
Gregory Marshall failed at killing my baby and I during delivery. I believe that he was trying to kill my parents with the help of his foreign agent friends for money. Gregory Marshall to this day talks about my parents estate. I remember how often he talked about it when we were married. He is obsessed with getting a inheritances. He has spent years talking about living with his rich uncle in Arizona to gain a inheritance. He is too lazy to make his own fortune and focuses on gaining other people's life's work.
Once again proving that he is not smart at all. I am not on my parents last will and testament.
Ken Sherman was unwilling to honor the insurance claim from this accident my mother's medical was not even covered. The young lady that hit her did not have anything, income, assets, nothing. This is a common thread in the people they find to commit these crimes. The man that tried to cause my Taxi accident also had nothing, license, insurance, income, assets .

No comments:

Post a Comment