It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, February 27, 2020

The Number 22 significance

I don't


don't know what the significance of the number but let's remember that the military brain washing programs there was hypnosis used and a number would triggar them to go into a zombie state and wait for instruction which most times a target to be killed.

Oh no i am apart of the 22 conspiracy i was born the 22nd day of july. Oh no
My therory on this os all the people that have been brain washed over many decades hear the number 22 and it trigars aggression and aniety. They are become aggressive and we see shootings, road range, altercations verbal and physical, the er fills up and people are spending money to make themselves feel better to sooth the anger and aniexty created by hearing this number. That is my therory based on everything I have experienced and everything I have seen. It is very sick but trust me this is how how sick CIA and NSA are.

No comments:

Post a Comment