It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, February 28, 2020

Starbucks McCullough

 This man showed up and he was banned from the Starbucks that approached him and told him he had to leave he refused to leave . While he was here he was trying to steal things asking people for money and coffee . Collusion at its best Ted called his pal  sapd sociopath the female in the picture .  She's the reason every Starbucks employee has been giving me a hard time  for an agent at its best  thinking she's above the law . This is the one that's been chasing me up and down St Marys the one that went to the church and instructed them to give me poison food  shortly after she left some woman showed up and bought sandwiches for all the homeless that are here in Starbucks  I ate mine let's see if  my suffer repercussions for eating it .  Ted didn't just call sapd he called his special friend as agents watched him do it 



They didn't take him to jail they talked to him and then they left very quickly he just came back into the Starbucks again. They should have taken away on criminal trespassing they've done that to me when I was not criminal trespassing this man has been told that he's not allowed to come into the store

No comments:

Post a Comment