It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, February 27, 2020

AIDS vaccination and antidote

 I was in the US Army and I stumbled across some paperwork in other words I put my nose where it didn't belong and I saw it on purpose. There were three ladies of the evening that became infected with the AIDS virus. They were servicing politicians in Washington. Mysteriously and miraculously they were cured the next time they went to the clinic they no longer had the AIDS virus. The Washington Post did a article concerning this matter. If you look for it now you won't find the article you won't find the author of the article either. I had a copy of this article that I kept I don't know where it is now though. After they were cured you never publicly heard anybody miraculously recovering from AIDS or having it disappear from their blood work. I'm guessing those politicians were scolded reprimanded and it never happened again. That was within the first four years the age was introduced to the General Public.

No comments:

Post a Comment