It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Gary

Gary is telling stories about CPS putting him in State Hospital and he walked right out. He is from San Antonio and they lied about him being from new york.
He was in a facility in Kerrville he did not like it so he walked to San Antonio.
He climbed out a window climbed over the fence and waited in a ranch for awhile then walked back to San Antonio.
His case worker called asked where he was. He was 16 then. When he was 17 he was transfered to Laurel Ridge or something.
He is talking about charges being pressed. I was told he killed his father but maybe it was a severe altercation.
He surrounds himself with all the New Yorkers that were sent here on a grey hound that is why he used that lie. Almost two years ago starbucks employees were playing games calling him Mike. Mike is the one he hangs with that lost his wife in Bexar county jail. His girlfriend Meghan is the one that gave me his real name. She is also the one that told me he killed his dad and was locked up. I didn't know he was very young when it happened. Meghan was pregnant she was due in Dec. She applied to the homes here that service homeless pregnant girls and women. She was denied. I firmly believe that was a design to get her away from him. Meghan went to Houston with her parents. It is not a happy ending Meghan is a survivor of abuse and because she is so young i believe it was her childhood home where she is now. She was prone to be victimized and preyed on because she was insecure and not yet healed from her childhood abuse. That is what happened with Gary.
One day at starbucks he was yelling at her treating her like crap explaining to her he is not going to take responsibilty for the baby. He said that is not me and if you keep it we are done. Shortly there after I watched closely as Meghan was given the same poison as I was being given. Gary knew and you can bet he initiated it. Mike had given her and I stew. That was one of many things I turned over as evidence. Coffee she was given was tainted. I saw the signs and systems I experienced in my Pregnancy including the weight loss, too weak to move, constant exhausion to the point it is painful. I could see more than anyone else that they were eliminating her and the baby. The whole was a mirror of my marriage. I was complaining on a daily basis she needs help get her out of here. Well my nagging worked she is with her parents but as I said they may not be stable parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment