It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Saturday, February 29, 2020

Jackie Neering the sociopath


 The first time I ever met Jackie y brother was active duty Navy and I was active duty army. I drove to Lemoore California to visit. She was drilling me asking questions about my family and discord or disagreements. When i was sharing with her she promised she would never repeat anything to anyone telling me I could trust her. She took everything I said to her and used it against my brother telling him she didn't want to move to Michigan and then he yelled at me for telling her anything. That is the woman you married and you are telling me I can not trust her. Think about that. She is a manipulator and during that entire marriage she was manipulating my family and constantly creating havoc.

The evidence of her emotional and verbal abuse to her three girls is all on facebook for the having

In 2013 I was at their home and the kids asked me to get something down from the attic of the garage. I stepped on David's 1957 auto. Many days later he claimed I had dented it and he was angry with me. I weighed 100lbs and everyone knows that autos made then are made solid there is no way I dented it. I would have felt it give under my foot and I felt no such thing happen. Suddenly he was furious with me and I had no idea why. There was a dent put in that car and it was much bigger that my foot could possibly make. To me that dent looked like someone going in the garage with a hammer making a dent and claiming I had done it. So David who pointed to the dent? Who came to you and said "Hey Dave what happened to your car?" I bet it was your wife the same person that put the dent in the car framing me for it so she c

No comments:

Post a Comment