It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, February 24, 2020

Nelson manipulates minion Jonne and others

Jonne use to work with a man named Nelson. It was a very long time ago but it is foreign agent Nelson that is giving Jonne the poison cigarettes to give me. He has also instructed Jonne to be flirtatious and attempt to develop an intimate relationship.
Nelson instructed Jonne to have an angry outburst on me at CAM about me taking pictures. This was last year and they were trying to get me kicked out of the organization for life just because of pictures. They were trying to protect their foreign agents there and keep me from making all of them aware that they are being investigated.
They are too stupid to stop I am still getting the poison to this day. There is another man that is working with Nelson on this but I did not get the name. Lewis I think I am not sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment